7.28.2008

Statement

I started this blog on the hope that I could help fellow newcomers in the world. Starting as Freshmen in college in Fall 2008, I started desperately searching for websites that would help people like me. Websites on style, furniture, the dos (and don'ts) of college life. What did I come up with?

Absolutely nothing.

Well, not nothing. I did learn of some pretty awesome sites (which I'll share at a later date) and become obsessed with more than one blog, but I never found a site that was geared to more people like, well, me.

I'm a poor kid. Everything I need for school or home life, I buy and have done so for the past two years. But that doesn't mean I wear scruffy clothes, eat at McDonald's twenty-four/seven, nor does that mean I live in a room with nothing more than a mattress (I did that once. Not fun).

So this blog is for people like me. People who want advice on living, loving, and everything in between. I'm not an expert by any one's standards but I'm going to try my best.

If you're hear to listen and learn, then I encourage you to share. Also, thank you for being there.

Sincerely,
Ran

1 comment:

Miss Building Blocks said...

Hey you have a nice blog for newcomers to college. Keep it up, and thanks for visiting my blog!